Friday, May 13, 2011

Haha!

So these guys I work with were asking about gaming, and long story short, I am now running an impromptu rules on the fly game durring down time at work.

Niether of the guys have ever gamed before, so some of the results are a little weird.

I decided to throw together a skill list:
Strength    
Speed       
Brains     
People           
Fighting       
Guns              
Blades           
Cars             
Gadgets             
Larceny

The way I did skills was very FATE-ish. 1 amazing skill (+3) 2 great skills (+2) 3 good skills (+1). One of the guys has a free dice roller app on his not-an-i-phone, so for rolling mechanic I'm doing Take the green die, subtract the Red die and and your skill.
We dicided that it should be a modern type game with a supers element. So far its been weird.

1 comment:

  1. http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive/11956946/

    ReplyDelete